Whether you are a first time investor, or a seasoned property investor, short term rentals, such as Airbnb, can provide you with high rental returns and lower your overall investment risk.
Short term rentals, feature higher yield than conventional 6 or 12-month lease rental contracts and offer property owners increased flexibility with how they manage their investments. For example, taking advantage of short term rentals like AirBnB hosting means you could even enjoy staying at your investment property from time to time based on your busy schedule, whilst it still consistently outperforms a long-term rental market.
In Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Gold Coast and Brisbane we are able to produce higher yields to the tune of 30% over conventional long-term rentals. For most properties, this can averages out to around $200 per night.
Easy home hosts can fully manage your property and are a recognised agent through AirBnB, meaning we can fully run your property as a short-term rental. This includes;
- Property assessment and a free, no obligation short-term rental performance appraisal report.
- Professional photography
- Listing and advertising the property
- Screening and selecting guests
- Guest communication, including review management
- Professional housekeeping, Cleaning and linen services
- Welcome packs, amenities and toiletries
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to ensure your property consistently ranks and achieves maximum occupancy amongst a crowded market
- Maintenance coordination for minor repairs to the property
- Low management fees
We can manage every aspect of your property, so you can focus on the things that are really important! To get started with Easy Home hosts, get in touch. We would love to get to know you and see whether our talented team of property specialists could benefit you